Sunday, 21 December 2014

A MESSAGE FROM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST: A NEED FOR A HOSPITAL SHIP: RED CROSS:

PLEASE, PEOPLE: LISTEN: A MESSAGE FROM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST:
I have had a dream about The Lord Jesus Christ talking with myself, it was definitely HIM. He asked that I contact the Red Cross in New Zealand, and ask them to buy a boat, like “The Wahine”, a ferry ship, second hand. Regardless that the Wahine sank, HE said it was to be like the Wahine in type, this for safety and other reasons.
I have contacted the Red Cross, and also some Churches, and found no reply at all. I think the problem is really, the Red Cross in New Zealand, does not have enough money.
At this time I have contacted some other people, about this, please, it's important. When The Lord Jesus Christ asks people to do something, we are to do that.
Now, I have a problem: we need plenty of money for this purpose.
What I've been requested to do is: blog this, and ask people to send money to the Christchurch Red Cross, for this purpose, make certain they know your donation is to go toward a Hospital Ship.
That message from HIM, means it: something MUST be done, to prepare in advance, it does not look like good news.
If possible, please go to the ANZ bank in New Zealand, and buy $20.00 of Bonus Bonds, write neatly on the ticket: “Red Cross Fund” or similar, and be strong, wait and wait, later on that Bonus Bond could win anything from $1,000 to $1,000,000. Pray of course, Pray to GOD about this. And if you are a beneficiary, let WINZ or other, know you have the ticket and what the ticket numbers are. This to keep things honest.
PLEASE SEND CHEQUES TO:
The NZ Red Cross
32 Birmingham Drive
Christchurch 8024
Canterbury, NZ.



No comments:

Post a Comment